Title: Private Client Lending Specialist
Location: Dubai, UAE
GSB places the utmost importance on human growth alongside financial guardianship and protection. We believe human prosperity depends on unwavering clarity, consciousness, and commitment to personal, societal, environmental, and financial well-being.
Our mission is to create, protect, and grow wealth. But only in the most ethical and responsible ways possible. So, whether you’re an employee, a client, or a community benefitting from due diligence, we provide opportunities for all stakeholders to grow and prosper.
As a purpose-led business, the work we do is aligned with a philosophy underpinned by four guiding principles:
- Culture First — we’re here to build a better world of work while supporting people’s financial, physical, professional and social well-being;
- Community Led — we’re here to contribute to the economic and social betterment of the communities in which we invest, operate and serve;
- Governance Driven — we’re here to enhance policies and practices relating to our purpose, philosophy, ethics and accountability as a business;
- Foresight Set — we’re here to improve the value continually we create for all our stakeholders through informed product and service innovation.
About GSB Private
GSB Private partners with many private banks and institutions to provide banking, investment and credit solutions for high-net-worth clients. We seek a Private Client Lending Specialist to join our GSB Private Finance team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional to join a reputable firm and contribute to the company’s growth.
Business Unit Focused
- Understanding and developing the Company’s portfolio of client offerings, with a specific focus on UK lending;
- Seeking opportunities through the development of an appropriate network of introducer relationships;
- Undertaking responsibility for all UK lending and achieving targets set out whilst ensuring all KYC, AML, and other Compliance screenings are adhered to, to the highest standard to ensure quality and compliant onboarding and ongoing monitoring of client relationships;
- Liaising with compliance to ensure all lending regulatory requirements are met;
- Sourcing, managing, and developing a book of UK lending;
- Able to generate new business in a target-driven environment through existing clients, business development, and onboarding new introduced;
- Maintaining a comprehensive understanding of the UK lending and property market;
- Train and support the broader group on the GSB Private Finance proposition;
- Manage our relationship with our preferred UAE Broker;
Experience and skill requirements
- CeMAP as a minimum;
- Ideally, CISI Level 4 qualified;
- Strong IT Literacy, including Microsoft Office;
- Detailed knowledge of the UK lending and property market;
- Company culture;
- Company structure and internal stakeholders;
Company business systems and operations (e.g., IT, HR, database reporting).
GSB is built on a simple belief that everyone should gain from good financial investment, with the Company’s mission to create, protect, and grow wealth. But only in the most ethical and responsible ways possible. Headquartered in the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC), GSB is regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA). Earlier in the year, the company launched operations in Geneva, Switzerland. And in July, the company received a Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) license to become directly authorised in the United Kingdom. The company plans to obtain permission to operate in Liechtenstein, which is regulated by the Financial Market Authority (FMA).